Just like everything else, beginning to buy makeup can be a bit of a hassle. But don’t worry girl (or boy) I got you!
As I was cleaning out some of my makeup I found I still use a lot of products that I’ve had since the beginning of my makeup collection. And honestly, you don’t need hundred of dollars to start. See for yourself..the items below are some of my favorite inexpensive makeup products.
- Foundation – L’Oreal True Match
- Concealers – Maybelline Fit Me
- Setting Powder – Rimmel Stay Matte
- Bonzer – Wet n Wild Bronzer
- Highlight – Wet n Wild Shimmer Palette
- Mascara – Maybelline Falsies
- Brows – Wet n Wild Brow Pencil
- Blush – E.L.F. Blush Palette
- Eyeshadow – Maybelline The Nudes
The make up tools I used in this look are also affordable and I’ve had some of these for year.
- Real Techniques Beauty Sponge
- Real Techniques Multi Task Brush
- Real Techniques Blush Brush
- E.L.F. Blush Brush
- E.L.F. Small Stippled Brush
- E.L.F. Crease Brush
- E.L.F. Blending Eye Brush
- E.L.F. Eyeshadow Brush
- E.L.F. Concealer Brush